VIKING VILLAGE RULES
- Note! Reservations shall only be valid after payment of the deposit or submission of a letter of guarantee. If the deposit has been paid and the event is cancelled by the client, the Viking Village has the right to keep the deposit.
If a letter of guarantee has been submitted and the event is canceled by the client, the client shall pay 40% of the total sum of the accepted offer.
Offers may be amended until 3 days before the start of the event unless it has been agreed otherwise.
- In the case of the loss or complete destruction of equipment or inventory (including clay tableware), the client shall pay the Viking Village 100% of their cost of acquisition. If the technical equipment or
inventory can be repaired, the client shall pay 100% of the repair costs.
The client shall be liable for the loss of or damage to any personal and unattended valuables and technical equipment.
The client may not remove any inventory from the rented room or the Viking Village. The Viking Village has video surveillance!
- Bringing your own food and drink is prohibited! In the case of the violation of our rules, clients shall be charged an additional service and corkage fee of €10 per person at the table and/or will be asked to the leave the premises immediately. Note: this does not apply to clients who have reserved a forest cabin separate from the main Tavern building or made a separate prior agreement. The Viking Village has video surveillance!
- Fireworks and gun salutes are prohibited at the Viking Village without a prior written agreement! If such an agreement is reached, the client shall be provided with a specially designated area. All waste and debris from fireworks shall be cleaned up by the client. Upon failure to do so, an additional cleaning fee of €15 shall be charged.
- Visitors are prohibited from disturbing the animals at the Viking Village, including harassing them, throwing stones at them, poking them with sticks and chasing them. Petting the animals is allowed, so long as they let you, but if the animals should move away when trying to do so, please do not chase them. The animals are members of our family! If a sign says ‘Do not disturb’, it is there for a reason. All parents are responsible for their children, their conduct and manners. If prohibition does not suffice, the hostess of the Viking Village has the right to demand the clients to leave the premises of the village.
- Clients are prohibited from lighting candles, torches, etc. themselves at the Viking Village. If a campfire or barbecue has been agreed upon in advance, this is only allowed in the designated areas. Portable grills may not be placed under the roof or eaves of houses or shelters!
- Fish caught from our pond may not be returned to the pond, because they will most likely die. If you are caught doing so, you will be charged a fine of €40. The Viking Village has video surveillance!
- The Viking Village shall not be liable for the safety of unattended children. There are many bodies of water and unfamiliar buildings in the village, so please do not leave your children unattended!